We have a range of skilled Relationship Managers with many years’ experience in the Property market, and in particular, residential development finance. Our strengths lie in our ability to provide bespoke solutions to your finance needs, especially where there is a commercial angle to consider or where a planning enhancement is required.
We pride ourselves in the strong relationships we develop and foster, where all our customers have a dedicated Relationship Manager, supported by an Assistant Relationship Manager, who are the points of contact throughout the deal process and beyond. Our flexible, pragmatic approach and dedicated team allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to our customers where we strive to deliver the best service possible in meeting your funding requirements.
Our Property Finance team offers:
- Pre-Planning Loans – Generally available for up to 18 months to provide sufficient time to obtain planning permission for residential or mixed-use schemes
- Development Loans – Generally available for between 12 and 24 months for the construction, conversion or refurbishment of single houses, apartment blocks and mixed-use schemes
- Investment Loans – Generally available for up to a maximum of 5 years on income-producing assets including residential, commercial and Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Location – Greater London, commuter-belt locations across the South East of England, and selected regional cities in England and Scotland
- Asset Classes - We consider financing asset classes including residential, commercial, retail, industrial and hotels
- LTV – Facilities of up to the lower of 65% of purchase price or valuation, and up to 65% of development costs
- Stretch Senior Development Loans - We can offer facilities up to 80% LTC to highly experienced developers
- Amount – Individual facilities of between £1m and £30m, although larger facilities are available
Our customers are professional property developers and investors with appropriate expertise and financial standing. Our Relationship Managers work closely with the Bank’s panel of solicitors, valuers and monitoring surveyors.